- Dates: 09/25/2012 - 09/28/2012
- Location: Aveiro, Portugal
In 2012, the IV Ibero-American NMR Meeting will be celebrated along with the VI GERMN Bienal Meeting and the III Iberian NMR Meeting in Aveiro (Portugal), organized by the Portuguese NMR Group of the Portuguese Chemical Society.
On Tuesday 25th of September, we will be holding a Software Seminar at the Hotel Meliã Ria (Sala de Santo António), from 19.30 to 20.30, followed by a cocktail party.
- 19.30 – 19.35: Welcome and Introduction – Santi Dominguez – CEO, Mestrelab Research.
- 19.35-19.45: 1D, 2D data processing in Mnova and GSD. Introduction – Pablo Monje, Applications Chemist, Mestrelab Research
- 19.45 – 20.00: New Mnova Molecular editor and new tools for manual and fully automatic assignments – Pablo Monje, Applications Chemist, Mestrelab Research
- 20.00 – 20.15: Mnova Verify: New Mnova tools for Automatic Structure Verification – Santi Dominguez – CEO, Mestrelab Research
- 20.15 – 20.30: Mnova qNMR: A new environment for manual and fully automated quantitation – Santi Dominguez – CEO, Mestrelab Research
Please register for free to the user meeting.