- Dates: 04/15/2012 - 04/20/2012
- Location: InterContinental Miami
- Address: 100 Chopin Plaza Miami, Florida 33131 @ Deering Room
As every year, we’ll be present at the ENC 2012; and for these year we have prepared several events to cover specific issues that might be interesting for the attendees.
Software Seminar and user meeting on Sunday 15th of April at 12.30@ Escorial Room
We’ll be presenting our latest developments in the software as well some new plugins and functionalities at Escorial Room. Also some of our customers and collaborators will join us to explain how they are using Mnova for certain applications.
Updated on March 30th at 17:57 CEST
- 12.00h – Light Lunch (provided by Mestrelab)
- 12.30h – What is new in Mnova and roadmap – Santi Domínguez
- 13.00h – Dealing with routine analysis in full automation – A novel approach to evaluating structure identity and purity – Mike Bernstein & Santi Domínguez
- 13.30h – Mnova for metabonomics – Silvia Mari, Researcher at San Raffaele Scientific Institute)
- 14.00h – Screening Ligands with Mnova – Chen Peng
- 14.30h – Coffee
- 14.50h – Transforming Graduate Chemistry Education Using MNova Reaction Monitoring – Josh Kurutz, Northwestern University
- 15.20h – Reaction monitoring for fun and profit – Mike Bernstein
- 15.50h – Mnova Spectral DB – An integrated environment to make the most out of your analytical data – Santi Dominguez
- 16.20h – Automation and Scripting with Mnova – Manuel Perez Pacheco
Mnova iPad Contest
We are also planning to repeat the kind of contest we held last year.
Come to our suite (Deering Room) at any time and prove you know how to use Mnova by completing a predefined workflow and win an iPad. Aren’t you fast enough? No worries, just participate, you’ll see how easy it is to get results using Mnova and you could win the other iPad we are going to raffle!