- Dates: 02/22/2012 -
- Location: Facoltà di Scienze e tecnologie chimiche
- Address: via Golgi 19 / via Venezian 21 - 20133 Milano (room G08, floor -1 beside CIGA)
We’re really glad to announce that on February 22nd 2012 we’ll be doing an User Meeting and Workshop in Milano with the collaboration of R4R (Research for Rent), CIGA of Università degli Studi di Milano and under the patronage of FAST (Federazione delle Associazioni Scientifiche e Tecniche).
In order to help us organize coffee breaks and meals please fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
Who’s it aimed at?
- People who want to get started with Mnova
- Mnova users who want to take advantage of advanced Mnova functionalities and time savers
- Researchers who are considering starting to use Mnova. You can also have a look at our Resources page to get started with the software
Time Table, Program and Registration
The user meeting will take place on the 22nd of February starting from 9.30 at room G08 at Università degli Studi di Milano, Facoltà di Scienze e Tecnologie Chimiche (via Golgi 19 / via Venezian 21 – 20133 Milano – View a Map on Google Maps)
- 9.30-10.15 Reception and Coffee
- 10.15-10.20 Opening
- 10.20-10.50 Getting started with Mnova, spectra annotation and layout templates (Silvia Mari)
- 10.50-11.10 NMR Predict module (Pablo Monje)
- 11.10-11.30 Speed up your assignments and use intelligent peak picking (Pablo Monje)
- 11.30-11.50 Advance analysis module: 2D-DOSY and relaxation measurements (Pablo Monje)
- 11.50-12.10 Coffee break
- 12.10-12.45 Reaction monitoring (Manuel Perez)
- 12.45-13.15 Ligand Screening (Manuel Perez)
- 13.15-14.00 Lunch
- 14.00-14.30 Mnova DB (Manuel Perez)
- 14.30-15.00 Where are we going? 3D structures generation and Metabolomics plugin (Santiago Ponte and Silvia Mari)
- 15.00-15.15 Closure
Registration is free but in order to help us organize coffee breaks and meal please fill in the form below with your contact details answering the questions to help us polish the program of the sessions.
Milan User Meeting Registration Form