Join Dr. Mike Bernstein's oral presentation at qNMR Summit!
- Dates: 03/16/2017 - 03/17/2017
- Location: Building 8.05 / Lecture Hall 201 + 202
- Address: Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung (BAM) Branch Adlershof Richard-Willstätter-Str. 11 12489 Berlin Germany
The main targets of the qNMR Summit conference in Berlin will be:
- Discussion of the current status of qNMR.
- Scientific exchange concerning ISO17025 validation, ring tests, quantification capabilities and statistical methods.
- Enhanced cooperation of all qNMR groups at international level.
- Public discussion platform to promote know-how transfer.
- Support of co-operation for harmonization.
Mestrelab’s talk and live demos
Dr. Mike Bernstein, Mestrelab Research UK, will give a talk about the latest news on qNMR using Mnova software capabilities.
“Making qNMR Analysis Robust” – 16th of March (15:00 hrs)
Mike will be participating in an informal workshop after his presentation for those interested. A discussion on “Requirements for NMR software” is planned. Come along and join!