Mestrelab is proud to sponsor and present at the “qNMR Day” at the Politecnico di Bari
The goal of this qNMR day is to highlight the power of NMR spectroscopy in quantitative analysis. The meeting will be held at the Politecnico di Bari, Italy on the 24th of November.
Interest in qNMR is increasing hugely, and Mnova is at the forefront of automated processing, analysis, and instrument integration. qGSD, a new feature in Mnova 12, is a paradigm shift in spectrum integration.
Scientific results will be shown and discussed with the aim to provide:
- objective standards for individual laboratories
- comparison of analytical results from different laboratories
- effective way to check the quality and the accuracy of the analytical work
- example of interesting NMR applications from all over the world
Dr. Mike Bernstein (Mestrelab Research) will be giving an oral presentation showing Mnova qNMR capabilities. The programme is available here
Just in case you have not checked out our latest version of qNMR software, Mnova qNMR/Purity was released earlier this year. It includes new features such us:
- Sample details can be read from the NMR data.
- Build your library of Reference Standards.
- Handle replicates using a “1-click” analysis.
If you are interested in qNMR this is definitely an event you should not miss out!
Where is this event?
Aula Magna, Politecnico di Bari
Aula Magna A. Alto, via Orabona 4 – Campus Bari, Italy