- Dates: 09/09/2012 - 09/12/2012
- Location: Providence, RI (US)
As in every SMASH conference we will run a seminar on the the registration Sunday (September 9th). It will take place from 10.00h to 12.00h and you can register for free at this page.
The User Meeting is going to be held at Ballroom C.
- 9:30 am. Coffee and pastries
- 10.00 am. Welcome and What’s New in Mnova 8 – Santi Dominguez, Mestrelab Research
- 10.20 am. Automatic information extraction from NMR data: Implications on assignments – Manuel Perez Pacheco, Mestrelab Research
- 10.30 am. Structure Verification Comes of Age – Mike Bernstein, Mestrelab Research
- 10.45 am. Teaching NMR to Chemistry Graduate Students – Josh Kurutz, Northwestern University
- 11.10 am. Automatable qNMR for Every Occasion – Mike Bernstein, Mestrelab Research
- 11.25 am. Title to be Confirmed – Jonas Y Buser, Eli Lilly
- 11.45 am. MNova Screen: A New Paradigm in the Automatic Analysis of NMR Fragment Screening Experiments – Chen Peng, Mestrelab Research
- 11.55 am. MNova and MRSI -Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Imaging – Silvia Mari, Research 4 Rent / San Raffaele Scientific Institute
We’ll also run 3 different short workshops on that afternoon at Ballroom C.
- qNMR Workshop (Sunday 13.30h) Guest Speaker: Dr Martin Will, from Sanofi.
- ASV Workshop (Sunday 14.15h): Guest Speaker: To be confirmed.
- Data analysis and Reaction Monitoring Workshop (Sunday 15.00h): Guest Speaker Dr. Maria Silva Elipe, from Amgen.