What we’re looking for
We are looking to fill 2 vacancies in our growing sales organisation, for Account Managers or Senior Account Managers.
You are an individual who would like to progress inside a dynamic company and who enjoys working independently and as part of a global sales team. You will have a background in life sciences, analytical chemistry, Pharmaceutical/Chemical Industry or Analytical Instrumentation. Previous experience in sales is desirable but not essential. A working and practical knowledge of NMR and/or MS is highly desirable. You will be customer driven, with attention to detail and able to manage your own time effectively. You will have a high command of the English language, working knowledge of other European languages is highly advantageous, especially those spoken in the area you will be conducting business in.
- Take ownership of an already existing pipeline of customers, corresponding to the European territory, and going forward to develop it further by developing existing prospects in that pipeline and adding new prospects
- Achieve a high degree of proficiency in demonstrating the use and capabilities of the entire line of products of Mestrelab
- Keep frequent contact with your customers, identifying their needs and making them aware of new solutions available to them
- Record the contacts with customers in the Mestrelab’s CRM system
- Capture customers’ needs and make the development team aware of these
- Attend relevant conferences and provide demonstrations of products
- Take responsibility for the delivery of training and development of skills in your customer base
Part of the European Sales Team
- At Mestrelab you will become part of the European sales team and will be provided with relevant and continued training on the solutions you will help commercialize
- Travel requirements involve visiting customers onsite, attending relevant scientific meetings and occasionally meeting up with the Mestrelab team at Headquarters, Spain
What we offer
- Good salary and benefits
- An innovative, very dynamic environment
- Work from anywhere. Many of us are able to work from home, a cafe, or a park whenever we want. Yay freedom!
- Work and travel. you will be travelling in company business around Europe. Expect between 25% – 50% of your working time touring Europe, we expect good results and postcards
- Flexible hours. Need to work around school drop-offs and pick-ups? Just not a morning person? Too sleepy in the evenings? No worries
MESTRELAB RESEARCH is a relatively young innovative company
We have grown from an academic research project to provide quality scientific software to thousands of customers. To deliver top quality software tools for the scientific research community and to continuously strive to attain state-of-the-art in Graphical User Interfaces, software integration and software science. We believe that scientific software development should be challenging and enjoyable, and this is the base of our vision, which is explained below. Read more about us here.