As you may know we are allowing universities across the world to run 120 day Campus Trials. More than 50 academic institutions are now enjoying perpetual campus licenses for Mnova NMR so… it might interest you.
So, if you or your university are interested on a Campus trial you must follow these steps.
Steps to run the Free 120 Day Campus Trial
- Write to us at email@example.com to confirm that you would like to run the trial
- We will then send you our license server program which will manage your licenses and which you can install on either a Mac, Linux or Windows machine to be used as a server.
- Once installed, you will send us the Host ID of that machine, which you can easily obtain from one of the dialogs in the license server program.
- With that Host ID, we will give you a license file, with duration of 120 days, which will allow your users to activate the software (all plugins, NMR, NMRPredict Desktop and MS)
- Then, you just distribute the license file to all potential users and get them to download the software from our website. Once downloaded, they can activate it following some simple instructions on the software’s activation wizard (you can also point them to our website for all documentation to that process).
- And then, your users use the software! Bear in mind that we are also very happy to organize a web presentation for your users, which we can run a few weeks into the trial to cover questions and to show functionalities which may not have been picked up by many users.
- At the end of the evaluation, you will be able to look at how many users have activated each plugin, so you will also have a good idea of the acceptance of the software, which will provide you very useful information for a potential purchase.