MyData: One click installation of Mnova DB Server for individual users
- Database management systems tends to be very tedious and time-consuming to install. Many people are simply scared away from trying that.
- Mnova MyData installer allows you to install it by simply double clicking on it and following a few steps and then get everything done ready for you to start to use it as an individual user.
- During the installation Mnova automatically installs SQLite, installs and starts the Mnova DB Server, creates a user account, so that you are ready to log in and start to enjoy all the features of Mnova DB without the hassle of installing MySQL/Oracle and finding a central server.
Create a database and save your legacy data into it
- Companies and research institutes typically have accumulated large amount of analytical data that are scattered around, and need to be better managed so they can be shared and searchable.
- Mnova provides a set of scripts for you to populate multiple NMR and/or LC/GC/MS datasets to a database. Such data can be
- Raw data. Mnova will process such data and do automatical peak picking before saving to a database
- Processed data with analysis results, such as Mnova documents with multiplet analysis results, assignments and annotations
- For more complex cases, you can write your own scripts to combine the power of batch processing, analysis and databasing. We provide professional service too.
Saving your data to a database during the workflow
- Mnova DB is seamlessly integrated with Mnova Suite, so that you can save or search data conveniently during your workflow
- When you open a NMR and/or LC/GC/MS dataset in Mnova, you can save such data into a chosen database at any stage, including the raw data, parameters, transformed data, analysis results, annotations, and even attached objects (such as an embedded PDF or Word document).
- In addition to saving your data to a new record (by default), Mnova DB will prompt you if it finds a record with the identical structure. You can choose to update the existing record.
Efficient searching and sharing of your data
- Mnova DB allows you to search your data effectively. The basic search query can be the following:
- Structure or substructure
- 1D or 2D peak locations
- 1D multiplets
- m/z values
- Texts or numerics
- The advanced search of Mnova DB allows you to combine any of the queries listed above, using logical AND or OR operators. This is useful when you need to refine your search results iteratively.
- You can also save the search results in to a temporary database and continue to search on it with another query to refine the search results
- The search of Mnova DB is usually very fast.