Mestrelab is excited to exhibit at EUROMAR 2023 in Glasgow, UK from July 9-13. Join us at booth #11 to explore our software solutions for analytical chemistry and data management. Our vendor-agnostic, customizable software is ideal for academic and industry users. Meet our team, get expert advice, and optimize your research workflow. Don’t miss this chance to network with magnetic resonance experts! Check out the conference program.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
July 09 – 13, 2023
Mestrelab offers a range of software benefits for NMR experts:
Mnova offers a suite of software tools specifically designed for NMR experts. Some of the key features and capabilities of Mnova include:
- Data processing and analysis: Mnova can read, process and analyze NMR data from a wide range of spectrometers and vendors.To help NMR experts extract the most meaningful information from their data, Mnova offers a variety of advanced processing and analysis tools including automatic peak picking, multiplet analysis, chemometrics, spectral stacking by class, and 2D processing.
- Structure elucidation: Mnova offers a comprehensive suite of tools for structure elucidation, including automatic and interactive tools for assigning peaks, generating and ranking structure proposals, and validating structures using a range of experimental data.
- Automation and workflow: Mgears is a software suite to build automation workflows for your analytical data, including MS, NMR and others. Using Mnova features and advanced plugins as the starting bricks, you can replicate Standard Operating Procedures or those boring, repetitive tasks we humans hate so much for both industry and academia.
- Integration with other analytical techniques: Mnova Suite is a “one-stop-shop” for processing and analysing data from a wide variety of analytical instruments! Our vendor-agnostic software suite is designed to import, process, and analyse LC/MS and GC/MS, NMR, and electronic/vibrational data using a single software, eliminating the need to use multiple vendor software interfaces and formats.
- Lab data management: With Mbook, we fully integrate laboratory analytics (NMR, LC/MS, GC/MS, electronic and vibrational spectroscopies, etc.) with our Electronic Laboratory Notebook, Mbook, merging lab analytics into the ELN workflow, saving time for the chemist and avoiding the purchase and use of a multitude of software applications.
Mnova’s comprehensive capabilities allow NMR experts to process, analyze, and interpret their data efficiently and reliably