What we’re looking for
We are seeking 2 candidates as Algorithm Developer Java or Python / C++ to join our dynamic, multidisciplinary and multinational software development team in our Headquarters in Santiago de Compostela. The ideal candidates will:
- Be able to demonstrate extensive experience in programming / Software Development with Java, or Python / C++
- Be able to demonstrate a professional mathematical background or AI experience and background in signal processing (e.g. data compression)
In addition, we will positively value:
- Academic education in software development or in Physics, Mathematics or related subjects, ideally to Master or PhD level, although BSc level will also be considered.
- High level of English, primarily reading and writing, but spoken English will also be highly valued.
- Experience and knowledge of Agile, Scrum, Use of Jira.
Mestrelab Research SL develops scientific software which is sold globally to a range of industries, including pharmaceutical, chemical, food & beverage, government and academic institutions.By joining our company, you will see the software you contribute to develop become a leading global solution and be used in most countries around the World, in many projects with high societal value and impact.
What we offer:
- Good salary and benefits
- An innovative, highly dynamic environment
- The opportunity and challenge of continuous learning and skills development
- Scientific challenges and innovation-based projects with our team, customers and partners
- Flexible working environment including days working from home (fully from home available during the COVID pandemic)
- Full time position
- Flexible working hours
a dynamic innovative company
We have grown from an academic research project to a company with global outreach that provides quality scientific software to thousands of customers. Our aim is to deliver top quality software tools for the scientific research community and to continuously strive to attain state-of-the-art in Graphical User Interfaces, software integration and software science. We believe that scientific software development should be challenging and enjoyable, and this is the base of our vision, which is explained below.
Read more about us here.