What we’re looking for
We are looking to hire Business Development Manager for our European Sales Team. The ideal candidate will:
- Have a background in Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical/Chemical Industry or Analytical Instrumentation.
- Have working and practical knowledge of NMR and/or MS.
- Be customer driven, with attention to detail and able to manage your own time effectively.
- Have a high command of the English language, working knowledge of other European languages is highly advantageous, especially those spoken in the area you will be conducting business in.
- Have previous experience in sales (desirable but not essential).
- Take ownership of an already existing pipeline of customers in Europe
- Further develop existing prospects and adding new ones
- Achieve a high degree of proficiency in demonstrating the use and capabilities of the entire line of products of Mestrelab
- Keep frequent contact with your customers, identifying their needs and making them aware of new solutions available to them
- Record the contacts with customers in the Mestrelab’s CRM system
- Capture customers’ needs and make the development team aware of these
- Attend relevant conferences and provide demonstrations of products
- Take responsibility for the delivery of training and development of skills in your customer base
Part of the European Sales Team
- At Mestrelab you will become part of the European sales team and will be provided with relevant and continued training on the solutions you will help commercialize
- Travel requirements involve visiting customers onsite, attending relevant scientific meetings and occasionally meeting up with the Mestrelab team at Headquarters, Spain
What we offer
- Good salary and benefits
- An innovative, very dynamic environment
- Scientific challenges and innovation-based projects with both our team and customers
- Work from anywhere. Many of us are able to work from home
- Work and travel. Expect between 25% – 50% of your working time touring Europe
- Flexible working hours
MESTRELAB RESEARCH is a dynamic innovative company
We have grown from an academic research project to a company with global outreach that provides quality scientific software to thousands of customers. Our aim is to deliver top quality software tools for the scientific research community and to continuously strive to attain state-of-the-art in Graphical User Interfaces, software integration and software science. We believe that scientific software development should be challenging and enjoyable, and this is the base of our vision, which is explained below. Read more about us here.