What we are looking for…
A candidate to work in our growing Business Development team to develop our market penetration in the Life Sciences as well as other industries (Food & Beverages, Fine Chemicals, Flavors, etc.)
We encourage applications from individuals who would like to progress within a dynamic company and who enjoy working both independently and as part of a global team. You would ideally have a background in the Life Sciences, Analytical Chemistry, the Pharmaceutical/Chemical Industry, or Analytical Instrumentation.
A working and practical knowledge of NMR and/or MS, and previous experience in Business Development are each highly desirable, though not essential.
You will be customer-driven, with attention to detail, and able to manage your own time in an effective manner.
- Take ownership of an already existing pipeline of customers from USA, and Canada and, going forward, develop this further by building upon existing prospects in that pipeline and developing new ones
- Achieve a high degree of proficiency in demonstrating the use and capabilities of Mestrelab’s entire line of products
- Maintain frequent contact with your customers, identifying their needs, and making them aware of new solutions available to them
- Record contacts with customers in Mestrelab’s CRM system
- Capture customers’ needs and ensure that the development team is aware of them
- Attend relevant conferences and provide presentations and/or demonstrations of products
- Take responsibility for the supervision and/or delivery of training and development of skills within your customer base
You will be provided with any relevant training, on a continuous basis, with regard to the solutions you will help to promote and commercialize.
Travel requirements involve visiting customers onsite, attending relevant scientific meetings, and occasionally meeting up with the Mestrelab team at its headquarters in Spain.
What we offer
- Good salary and benefits
- An innovative, highly dynamic environment
- Work from anywhere
- Work and travel – you will travel on company business in USA and possibly Canada. You should expect this to take up around 25%-40% of your working time
- Highly flexible working hours!
Mestrelab Research SL develops scientific software, which is sold globally to a range of industries, including pharmaceutical, chemical, food and beverage, governmental and academic institutions.
a dynamic innovative company
We have grown from an academic research project to a company with global outreach that provides quality scientific software to thousands of customers. Our aim is to deliver top quality software tools for the scientific research community and to continuously strive to attain state-of-the-art in Graphical User Interfaces, software integration and software science. We believe that scientific software development should be challenging and enjoyable, and this is the base of our vision. Read more about us here.
MESTRELAB RESEARCH is a relatively young innovative company
We have grown from an academic research project to provide quality scientific software to thousands of customers. To deliver top quality software tools for the scientific research community and to continuously strive to attain state-of-the-art in Graphical User Interfaces, software integration and software science. We believe that scientific software development should be challenging and enjoyable, and this is the base of our vision, which is explained below. Read more about us here.