What we’re looking for
We are looking for 1 system admin to join our software development team.
We are seeking one candidate to join our dynamic, multidisciplinary and multinational company at our Headquarters in Santiago de Compostela.
Mestrelab Research SL develops scientific software which is sold globally to a range of industries, including pharmaceutical, chemical, food and beverage and government and academic institutions. By joining our company, you will see the software you contribute to develop become a leading global solution and be used in most countries around the World, in many projects with high societal value and impact.
- Significant demonstrable experience as a systems administrator in a professional environment
- Significant demonstrable experience working with cloud environments
- High level of English, primarily reading and writing, but spoken English will also be highly valued
- Experience and knowledge of SQL
- Programming and/or scripting skills and experience will be positively valued
- Experience with security and risk control will be positively valued
What we offer
- Good salary and benefits
- An innovative, very dynamic environment
- Scientific challenges and innovation-based projects with both our team and customers
- Flexible working hours
MESTRELAB RESEARCH is a dynamic innovative company
We have grown from an academic research project to a company with global outreach that provides quality scientific software to thousands of customers. Our aim is to deliver top quality software tools for the scientific research community and to continuously strive to attain state-of-the-art in Graphical User Interfaces, software integration and software science. We believe that scientific software development should be challenging and enjoyable, and this is the base of our vision, which is explained below. Read more about us here.