Automated IUPAC Naming of Batch Molecular Structures
IUPAC Name Brick relies on Mnova’s IUPAC Name innovative algorithm for the naming of molecular structures in batch mode and the generation of automatic reports.
One-click generation of IUPAC names in batch or real time!
Gears IUPAC Name
- IUPAC Name accepts input data from various sources (Disk, Database, or from Real-time acquisition.) and in the many formats supported by Mnova (.mol, .sdf, .cml, .cdx, etc.)
- IUPAC Name can also be generated from a Mnova document which has the structures only in the compounds table
IUPAC Name output can be set up to one or more of the following options :
- Draw IUPAC Name below each Molecule on the mnova document
- Save SDF Files for each molecule with the initial tags and the IUPAC name of each one
- Create Report in HTML format
Academic, Government & Industrial
Who should be using Mnova Gears IUPAC Name?
- Pharmaceutical, chemical industries, research
- Suitable for individual users, research groups as well as large institutions and companies
- Organic chemistry