Mnova Automatic NMR Identification and Quantification of compounds in a sample
Manually interpreting NMR data from mixtures is time-consuming, especially when signals overlap or dealing with larger sample batches.
MANIQ is an automated workflow that quickly and accurately processes NMR data from mixtures or pure compounds. It uses robust algorithms to identify and quantify compounds based on a reference library, delivering all the information you need with one click in various formats.
MANIQ has customizable methods to analyze spectra, including the ability to process overlapped NMR peaks in complex samples where no isolated signals or multiplets are found. Contact us if you’re interested in learning more.
Help & Resources
Mixture analyses with Mnova
Mnova offers multiple ways to address the analyses of mixtures when presented in NMR spectra, whether they are targeted or untargeted, and whether they require component identification and/or quantification. The most suitable technique depends upon the application.
Academic, Government & Industrial
Who should be using MANIQ?
Researchers, analytical chemists, expert spectroscopists, and quality control experts in the following market fields:
- Food and beverage industries (nutraceuticals, foods, wines, fruit juices, etc.)
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Personal care and cosmetics
- Fine chemical synthesis industries
- Research and analytical labs
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs) offering mixture analysis services
- Deformulation of formulated products (drugs, food additives, detergents, dyes, etc.)
- Quality control of finished consumer products, medicines, vaccines, etc.
- Fraud detection
- Detection, identification, and quantification of illicit drugs
The project is supported by Red.es and co-financed with FEDER funds within the framework of the Pluriregional Operational Program of Spain (POPE) 2014-2020. (El proyecto impulsado por Red.es está cofinanciado con fondos FEDER en el marco del Programa Operativo Plurirregional de España (POPE) 2014-2020).