Mnova Automatic NMR Identification and Quantification of compounds in a sample
Manual interpretation of NMR data from mixtures can be cumbersome and very time consuming, especially when dealing with larger sample batches or when the signals of different compounds overlap in the associated spectra.
MANIQ is an automated workflow especially designed to take over this task and deliver quick and accurate results, with all the information you need with one button click. It relies on robust algorithms to process NMR data from mixtures (or even pure compounds), identify and/or quantify them based on a reference library, and report the results in a variety of formats.
MANIQ offers a range of customizable methods to analyze compounds’ spectra. Its unique capability to effectively process overlapped NMR peaks, even in cases where no isolated signals or multiplets for a particular compound can be found, is undoubtedly one of the major features you will appreciate if you are dealing with such complex samples. If that’s something you’d be interested in, we’d be happy to show you more of it!
Academic, Government & Industrial
Who should be using MANIQ?
Researchers, analytical chemists, expert spectroscopists, and quality control experts in the following market fields:
- Food and beverage industries (nutraceuticals, foods, wines, fruit juices, etc.)
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Personal care and cosmetics
- Fine chemical synthesis industries
- Research and analytical labs
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs) offering mixture analysis services
- Deformulation of formulated products (drugs, food additives, detergents, dyes, etc.)
- Quality control of finished consumer products, medicines, vaccines, etc.
- Fraud detection
- Detection, identification, and quantification of illicit drugs