Automated Preparation of Supplementary Documentation
MPublish is an Mgears plugin that allows a seamless preparation of supplementary research data for publication. It reads primary datasets and generates a complete package with supporting information, raw data, and metadata ready to be submitted to a specific journal.
- Mpublish prepares supporting data following the specific journal requirements.
- Two formats are available by default with Mpublish:
- Organic Letters
- ACS for Supporting Information
- You can configure the title of your document, the authors, and add some information that will appear on the first page of your report.
- Mpublish reads the input file and creates an editable document (ODT) with all the information you provided and the processed data (figure, peak list, etc.)
- It also creates a zip folder with the primary raw data used to generate these processed and analyzed data. The subfolder and files are renamed and organized to easily identify the datasets and match them with the titles included in the ODT
Academic, Government & Industrial
Who should be using MPublish?
- Pharmaceutical, chemical industries, research environments
- Suitable for individual users, research groups as well as large institutions and companies