Report NMR Multiplets in Automation
Multiplet Report is an Mnova Gears plugin that reads input data and automatically generates multiplet reports for each NMR spectrum in the format that you choose!
Fast and easy report of your NMR multiplets!
Gears Multiplet Report
11 journals/patents formats available:
- Angew. Chem
- J. Am. Chem. Soc.
- J. Med. Chem.
- J. Nat. Prod.
- Japanese patent
- Tetrahedrons letters
- US patent
- Multiplet reports can display multiplets:
- by ascending order of shifts or Js
- as chemical shifts or ranges
and can include report of Js and assignments
- Font and color can also be customized
- Multiplet report results can be viewed and edited in the Mgears viewer
- By double clicking on any multiplet label, you can display the “Multiplet manager” to inspect and edit multiplet details
- Analyze again and save your results automatically
Academic, Government & Industrial
Who should be using Mnova Gears Multiplet Report?
- Pharmaceutical, chemical industries, research, and QC environments
- Process chemistry
- Pharmaceutical compound libraries
- Suitable for individual users, research groups as well as large institutions and companies