Automated Peak Report for NMR Data
Peak Report is an Mnova Gears plugin that reads input data and automatically generates peak reports for each NMR spectrum in the format that you choose!
Time saver plugin for peak reporting on big spectra datasets!
Gears Peak Report
11 journals/patents formats are currently available:
- Angew. Chem
- J. Am. Chem. Soc.
- J. Med. Chem.
- J. Nat. Prod.
- Japanese patent
- Tetrahedrons letters
- US patent
Peak Report for 1D and 2D data
Peaks report can be viewed with Mgears viewer and edited as usually with Mnova tools:
- By clicking on any peak label, you can display the “Peaks Table” with peaks details (intensity, width, area, etc)
- By right clicking on any peak, you can change the peak type, set peak compound, use curve color, report, copy and delete peaks
- Analyze again and save your results automatically
Academic, Government & Industrial
Who should be using Mnova Gears Peak Report?
- Pharmaceutical, chemical industries, research, and QC environments
- Process chemistry
- Pharmaceutical compound libraries
- Suitable for individual users, research groups as well as large institutions and companies