Purity Analysis by NMR in Automation
The Gears Purity brick allows you to calculate potency of an API based upon an internal reference standard.
The Purity calculation uses a predefined method held in a library, specific to the APIs being analyzed. The method includes the method directory, reference library, processing parameters, replicate analysis options, predefined regions of integration, and reporting formats.
Weights of sample and reference standard are automatically extracted from the spectral metadata and used in the purity calculation.
Add the Purity brick to your automation workflow!
Make the most out of this very simple automation workflow:
- Add the Purity Plugin to your workflow
- Set blind regions to be ignored
- Set your Purity settings or load pre-saved ones, specifying the reference library to be used
- Generate an automated report, following your own template
- Set your analysis properties
- Choose your prefered integration method, and the options for displaying your reference and compound peaks
Set your sample and reference information for your reports!
- Determination of compound purity after synthesis
- QC for metabolomic studies by monitoring peak intensity changes
- Reaction monitoring for determining kinetic profiles
- Determining concentrations in mixtures
Academic, Government & Industrial
Who should be using Mnova Gears Purity?
- Pharmaceutical, chemical industries, research, and QC environments
- Process chemistry
- Pharmaceutical compound libraries
- Suitable for individual users, research groups as well as large institutions and companies