Automated LC-MS Quality Control of DNA Labeling Reactions
QC Profiling is a new brick or plugin of Mnova Gears. It has been designed as an automated solution for the quality control of reactions used to generate DNA Encoded Libraries for drug discovery.
You can input your worklist as a CSV file to evaluate a reaction, obtain the results and make a fast quality control with the simple color warnings system in Mnova Gears Viewer!
Mnova Gears QC Profiling: 45-day free trial
Download Mnova for Windows, Mac or Linux
Open Mnova and go to ‘Help /Get-Install Licenses’. Select ‘Evaluate’ for a trial
Fill in the form to receive your trial license via e-mail.
IMPORTANT! You must have a valid license for Mnova Gears (with Mnova ≥14.2)
Gears QC Profiling
Customize or select one of the Layouts Templates provided by QC Profiling:
- Try different options or create your own Layout Template
QC Profiling generates three different types of files to get the results:
- Mnova files can be used with Mnova Viewer for quick analysis or individually
- HTML files can be opened in your browser to analyze the results or downloaded as Mnova files.
- A CSV file is generated with your raw CSV and filled with the evaluation results
Academic, Government & Industrial
Who should be using QC Profiling?
- Pharmaceutical, chemical industries, research, and QC environments
- Process chemistry
- Pharmaceutical compound libraries
- Suitable for individual users, research groups as well as large institutions and companies