- Mnova Tablet
- Mnova main page
- Basic plugins
- Advanced plugins
- Download and free trial
- About us
You can either watch this video or read the starting guide.
The procedure to process a 2D-NMR spectrum is very similar with the monodimensional one:
You can also download this HSQC dataset to reproduce the starting guide steps.
1. Drag&drop the folder containing the spectral files or click on the ‘Open File’ icon to select the FID file (or SER file in Bruker) in order to obtain the processed 2D-NMR spectrum. Mnova will select the processing functions for you (FT, Phase Correction, etc) but, of course, you may change and optimize any of them and then re-process the data if you wish.
2. It will be possible to drag and drop any currently opened 1D-NMR spectrum to a 2D NMR dataset in order to get them as traces. Here you can see how the page number 1, containing a 1H dataset is dropped to the HSQC to get the horizontal trace:
The same can be done with the page 2 (containing a 13C spectrum) to get the vertical trace:
3. To calibrate your spectrum, just click on the ‘Reference’ toolbar button and then select the peak you want to be a reference point. Finally, select the desired reference along f2 and then along f1:
If you have your 1H and 13C NMR spectrum loaded, you can use the ‘Absolute Reference’ feature to reference 2D & C-13, by clicking on the ‘Absolute Reference’ button of the toolbar (or by following the menu ‘Analysis/Absolute Reference’):
4. Click on the ‘Peak Picking’ button to obtain a Peak Picking analysis and follow the menu ‘View/Tables/Parameters’ to display the ‘Parameters Table’.
5. Then, click on the ‘Report’ button to paste the table on your page and move it to the right (by clicking&dragging). Finally resize the 2D spectrum to get the report below::