“A Behind the Scenes Look at Automated qNMR Data Processing and Analysis”
Dr. Niccy Tonge (Mestrelab) described a case study explaining how to get more out of analytical data and make it available for other business purposes.
This webinar was a case study explaining how an automated process has been commissioned in a drug discovery lab. We explained the automated process and highlight the benefits of moving from manual analysis to automation.
We focused on the use of automated workflows for the interpretation of quantitative NMR data and then considered the possibilities for automation of other analytical processes and the benefits that can bring to scientists, IT teams and other stakeholders in the business of chemistry.
What to expect | Key points
- Understand how an automated process for performing qNMR has proved beneficial in drug discovery
- Get insights into how automated processing of analytical data can enhance productivity
- Learn how to get more out of analytical data and make it available for other business purposes
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in digital transformation and moving from manual interpretation of analytical data to automated extraction of information.
- Scientists involved in processing and interpretation of analytical data
- IT teams who need to integrate processes that enable better use of analytical data.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Dr. Niccy Tonge
Account Manager (EMEA) – Mestrelab
Niccy is an Account Manager at Mestrelab, and spends her time helping customers to get more out of their analytical data and implement digital tools for data processing and analysis. She has a PhD in Chemistry and a background working with analytical data generated by many different methods.