Designed to visualize, process, analyze and report various electronic and vibrational spectroscopic techniques
Carry out the analysis of various optical spectroscopy data including ultraviolet and visible (UV/Vis), near and mid infrared (NIR/MIR), Raman, fluorescence, and other spectroscopic methods operating in the whole region of wavelength from 100 nm to 100 µm.
Mnova ElViS is included in Mnova 14
Download 45-day FREE trial now!
Download Mnova for a suitable Operating System.
Open Mnova and go to ‘Help/Get-Install Licenses’. Select ‘Evaluate’.
Fill in the form to receive your trial license via e-mail.
Academic, Government & Industrial
Markets & Practical Applications
- Pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries as well as QC environments
- Suitable for individual users or research groups, whether in large academic institutions or industry
- Ideal for teaching Optic spectroscopies in Academia
- Spectroscopic analysis of various samples, from pure substances to complex mixtures
- Analysis of spectral peaks and features, and their chemical interpretation.
- Data preparation and preprocessing for advanced multivariate analysis (chemometrics)
- Investigation and monitoring of chemical reactions and industrial processes
- Building spectral data libraries
- Professional reporting of experimental data (spectral metadata) and results
ElViS – Electronic and Vibrational Spectroscopies
Mnova ElViS supports most data file formats for these analytical techniques. Export Single and Multicolumn matrix-like spectra files (i.e. ASCII, as .txt or .csv). Import single and multispectral file formats:
- SPC (Galactic)
- OPUS (Bruker)
- Single spectrum files SPA (Omnic)
- Perkin Elmer blocked structured (*.sp)