Build automation workflows for your analytical data (NMR, MS and others)
A software suite to build automation workflows for your analytical data, including NMR, MS and others. Using Mnova features and advanced plugins as the starting bricks, you can replicate Standard Operating Procedures or those boring, repetitive tasks we humans hate so much!
Until now our team has used Mnova Gears to create custom-tailored automation workflows in the pharmaceutical industry. We look forward to hearing about your own ones. Find below a few examples of where it can be beneficial, to get your ideas flowing!
Mnova Gears makes automation simpler and faster by giving you full control over the design and testing of your workflows
What’s new in Mnova Gears 2.2?
The latest version 2.2 was released with Mnova 14.2.1 with improved features and new plugins for automating your favorite Mnova analyses:
- Added support for your chromatography data analysis
- New option to automatically retry opening a dataset when an error occurs
- New functions to read the sample position in the well plate from the input data information
- Option to change the name of your experiments on-the-fly
- Improved usability and interface design
Discover the newest Mgears plugins and plan your future automations!
Increase your efficiency using automated analysis workflows!
Mnova Gears products and how they relate to one another!
- Automation of multiple sample analysis
- Batch and real time mode to generate documents for analysis
Download a 45-day FREE trial now!
Download Mnova for a suitable Operating System.
In Mnova and go to ‘Help/ Get-Install Licenses’. Select ‘Evaluate’.
Fill in the form to receive your trial license via e-mail.
Intuitive 5-Step workflow!
- INPUTSelect & group data
- PROCESSINGCustom processing
- ANALYSISApply bricks
- REPORTINGFormat report
- OUTPUTSave results
Free your time for some true NMR analysis by letting Mnova do the work in the background. You can choose to use the ‘Advised processing’, create processing templates or you can ask our help to implement ad hoc processing (customized).
Would you not prefer a machine to do some of these for you?
- Baseline correction
- Zero filling
- Phase Correction
- Customizable: Every step of workflow automation can be adapted to your specific needs, whether processing settings, advanced analysis algorithmia or the design of your reports
- Scalable: The number of bricks (plugins) you can use is not limited, you can start with easy workflows and keep building towards complexity
- Example workflows: We make it easy by loading some plugins with pre-sets. You can use them as such, or adapt them to better suit your own work
Need to import your multiplet reports as csv? Got it!
Say your team has decided to follow a new data standard. You can specify the requirements in the standard in your output options, so all new data will be archived correctly. You could also create a workflow to automatically save your historic data to the new standard, harmonizing your formats across years and sites.
Mestrelab is always keen to add new import/export formats to its existing coverage, so do contact our support team if you have a specific request.
Experience how easy it is to view results in Mnova with the Results Viewer included in Mnova Gears.
Unconvinced by the results? The Results Viewer is not only pretty, it can also relaunch the evaluation of a selected dataset if the specialist thinks the automation results are not ok.
Academic, Government & Industrial
- Structure verification
- Quality Control (NMR, Mass Spectrometry, etc)
- Targeted mixtures analysis
- Multi-technique reporting
- Product ID confirmation
- Natural Product Dereplication by NMR
- Reaction Monitoring
- Quantitative NMR
- DNA Profiling
- Protein-ligand Interaction