Quantitative NMR analysis made easy!
A wide range of analysis types, from manual to assisted or fully automated batch processing, for all your qNMR concentration and purity determinations.
A dedicated workflow developed to streamline qNMR!
Mnova qNMR is FREE FOR ACADEMIC LICENSES with an Mnova NMR license.
What’s new in Mnova qNMR 3.1?
The new version of this qNMR plugin has been released with Mnova 14.3 and brings a number improvements to both concentration and purity determination workflows.
- Fixed some bugs to maintain the compatibility between Concentration /Batch Concentration
- Fixed a bug that was causing critical error after applying line fitting
- The restrictions in decimal places for compensation factors has been removed
- It is now possible to modify the number of decimal places from the Purity Results table
- Custom scripts can now be applied to create custom reports
- Purity now ignores case when reading the string provided in the parameters table to detect the purity experiment to use in the analysis. That string can start with “Ex”, “Exp”, and “Experiment”
Have you tried qNMR in automation mode? Check out Mnova Gears Concentration and Gears Purity pages for more information.
Mnova qNMR: 45-day FREE trial
qNMR is a plugin integrated in Mnova. No extra installer is required.
Open Mnova and go to ‘Help/Get-Install Licenses’. Select ‘Evaluate’.
Fill in the license request form and you will receive your trial license via e-mail.
Help & Resources
This module uses the Concentration “engine”, and therefore has all its features. However, this capability has been built to make NMR “Purity” (a.k.a. “Potency”) measurements simple and accurate. As an aside, the same basic functionality can be used to measure salt ratios, and solvent contamination levels.
‘ONE CLICK’ Q-NMR (PURITY)
Optimised tool to obtain your Purity results in one single click using the ‘Advised Analysis’ button. This feature firstly will find your parameters (molecular weight, sample weight, reference compound etc.) Then it will apply optimized settings to carry out the NMR analysis and finally calculate your compounds purity.
ASSISTED BY STANDARDIZED OPERATIONS
By saving a procedure, easily work with repetitions, or create a SOP for others to always use. The automatic multiplet selection can make the analysis so simple that the hardest task is entering relevant sample-to-sample specific details!
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs)
- Drug analysis
- Natural products
- Pharmaceutical compound libraries
- Forensic analysis
- Food sciences and many more!