Simple, assisted NMR quantitation – however you prefer. Concentration or purity determination for everything from the specialist to automatic operation.
Concentration determination is simple and optimized
Batch operation and a “listener” further optimizes the workflow
Validation of Concentration determination using Mnova and by expert spectroscopist
Purity determination is performed through a simple interface. “Settings” allow a wealth of customisation
Using the same processing with replicates makes Purity determination more accurate
qNMR is a central method, and Mnova makes the data analysis optimal and automated. Here we see how qNMR can analyse (quite) pure, single compounds to determine the concentration or purity.
- Automatic detection of all peaks that should be excluded from the analysis: residual protic solvent, water, impurities
- Works on the basis of identified multiplets for a compound, and the number of Hs for each
- Customize the reporting for verbosity, and whether or not it is written to a file, for example
- Assisted when preceded by Auto Assignments or Verify to detect labile proton signals
- Save and reuse optimized analysis parameters
- Validated against a dataset that was analysed by hand, by an expert.
- Check and even override automatic analysis results, or run fully automatically
- For purity, input data for your own certified reference standard compounds
- Define a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) that can be used by others
- Easily manage replicate samples
Free for academic customers
Mnova qNMR is now free for academic customers who own an updated Mnova NMR license. Get in touch with our sales team to get your license.